Employment at Sun Splash
Sun Splash Tans Indoor Tanning Salon is seeking an enthusiastic, flexible, and energetic individual available for a part time position in a friendly, fast-paced, and fun environment to work NIGHT and WEEKEND shifts averaging 12-15 hours a week . **No direct salon experience required, but you must be EXTREMELY RELIABLE **
Warmly greet, check-in, and assist customers with their tanning needs to find the best service for them. Must be comfortable performing sunless spray tans to nude customers. Must also prepare rooms after each customer and keep store exceptionally clean at all times.
- 100% Reliable
- 6 months or more of Customer Service experience helpful
- Must always be cheerful, and energetic while assisting multiple customers at once
- Experience remaining calm while resolving customer complaints helpful
- Must be a self-starter and comfortable working alone (unsupervised)
- EXCELLENT verbal and communication skills
- Some PC skills (such as typing) are helpful
- Flexible availability is very helpful
- Must be 18 years old or older
Must be Available (subject to change)
- One or two shifts during the week : 3pm-9pm
- One or two shifts EVERY weekend: Sat/Sun: 9am-3pm or 3pm-9pm
- Must be available to work through winter and summer breaks (no long travel plans)
- Compensation based on experience.
- Regularly scheduled WAGE RAISES when performance goals are met
- Free or discounted tanning (including sunless)
- Discounts on retail items.
- Expand your network — meet many interesting and influential people.
Visit us in person. An application (in PDF format) can be downloaded and completed before visiting if desired. Sun Splash Tans, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, sexual preference, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Sun Splash Tans
625 Kapahulu Ave
Honolulu, HI 96815